Just a quick note for you to SAVE THE DATE for the Sweet Posh Baby Virtual Baby Shower that will be held April 1-30 and will include the Virtual Baby Shower Mega Swag Giveaway! Virtual Baby Shower Sponsors include Tiny Love, Bebe EcoPosh, Babies R Us, Fisher-Price, Butt Naked Baby, Red Envelope, and Mama Mio just to name a few. Don’t miss it!
Effective immediately, the new blog is up & we are moving over! I have lots of great things in store, so be sure to move with us. 😉
~*~ Shake The Salt ~*~
You can also subscribe to the Shake The Salt feed so you don’t miss any bloggy news, freebies (I’m working on the list and it will be posted later today @ Shake The Salt), or any other great stuff… including…
The Shake The Salt Launch Party… scheduled for July 25, 2008 – August 25, 2008. There will lots of reviews, over 40 giveaways, coupon codes, and more! I will have buttons available shortly.
The current content of Multitasking Mama will still be here, so any bookmarks or search results to MM posts will still work.
So what are you waiting for? Go check it out…
~*~ Shake The Salt ~*~
What DIDN’T I tackle today (well, tonight)?? LOL! I got a little behind in some of my everyday things, plus I wanted to do some other stuff before sis gets here tomorrow night. It didn’t happen today as planned, since the little one is pushing teeth through and felt absolutely miserable. So, after bedtime tonight, I went into overdrive… laundry, dishes, mopping all of the everyday things and some other stuff too. I discovered that he decided to make his booster seat a little more personal did some art work on it (lots of beautiful red lines!). Thankfully it all came off. There are a few more things I want to do tomorrow, including painting the living room!!
To see more Tackle It Tuesday projects, visit 5 Minutes For Mom!
Calling all Kids Ages 5-10: Submit Your Original Story to the Travel Adventure Contest!
Young Readers are invited to write a short story about one of their own real life or imaginary travel adventures anywhere in the world. The best stories will be published on Smart Poodle Publishing and lillybadilly.com. Three lucky winners will each receive $25 in cash, a free copy of the Travel Adventures of Lilly P. Badilly: Costa Rica, autographed to each winner by Author/Illustrator/Voice Talent Debbie Glade.
* This contest is free!
* The story can be short, but make it no longer than 1,000 words.
* The story should be based on a real life or imaginary journey you took anywhere in the world. (What did you see and do that made this adventure unique? What happened that was different or exciting?)
* The story must be original. Do not copy any other published work in your story!
* Parents, please do not help your kids write their stories.
* Submit your story via email to email@example.com or mail it to Smart Poodle Publishing, PO Box 817468, Hollywood, FL 33081. Please include a parent’s email address, so we can notify you if you are a winner.
* Deadline is September 1, 2008.
* Contest is open to readers in the USA in 3 age groups.
* ages 5-6
* ages 7-8
* ages 9-10
* There will be 3 winners – one winner in each age group.
* Each entry will be judged upon creativity, interest and how well the story is written.
* Winners’ stories will be published on our website using only the authors’ first names and last initials.
* Winners will be notified by September 31st, 2008.
* If you have any other questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.